(6) What was the first spread you learned? I don’t remember but probably a Past, Present, Future and then the Celtic Cross since that’s what’s usually included in most LWBs.
(7) What is your favorite card (both in terms of deck’s artwork and divinatory meaning)? The Tower. To me The Tower means a sudden and destructive change but one that clears away all the old sh*t you’ve been hanging onto that is really holding you back from reaching your potential. So, in that light, it’s positive. It’s like ripping off a band-aid — it will hurt at first but then you’ll see how much you healed and you’ll feel better. I talk about The Tower experience in my soul coaching classes….where the Universe has been sending you messages that it’s time to change, release some baggage, move in a new direction, and you simply refuse to do so. When you have ignored this message for too long, you get a Tower experience, where your whole world or foundation is shaken in order to shake you up and encourage real change.
(8) Which card do you dread pulling the most? The World because I still don’t know how to interpret it. Yes, I’m saying that in over 20 years I haven’t found a meaning that really resonates for me with this card. Many meanings make sense but none “feel” right so I pull it I have no idea how to interpret it. It’s also the card I’m having the most trouble finding an image for my Over the Moon Tarot deck. I’m sure there’s some shadow work I need to explore with this card.
(9) What card do you pull the most often? Why do you think that is the case? I’ve found that this varies with each deck and during different time periods. I kept pulling the 9 of Swords in the Ramses Tarot of Eternity deck and it disturbed me so bad I just gave the deck away. I’ve learned since that this tarot card stalking is bringing some more shadow stuff up for me to see so I’ll be more patient in trying to understand the message in the future. READ: Tarot Card Stalkers.
(10) What card best represents your personality (or, is most often pulled to represent you in a spread)? The Hermit…I’m a reclusive seeker so this card sums me up perfectly.